I need to replace a broken Grohe pull out sprayer on a kitchen sink faucet. But I can't figure out what the replacement part number is. There's a stamp that says "Grohe 03/10 115-1A" but I can't find anything with those numbers. Any suggestions on how to find a replacement?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.