Does the Uniform Plumbing Code (US) allow copper-to-CPVC transition fittings to be used inside a wall? Just to be clear, I'm referring to the hybrid fittings that are part brass, part CPVC.

Copper-to-CPVC transition fitting

  • 1
    Whose plumbing code? – Solar Mike Apr 14 '19 at 13:22
  • Sorry, edited. UPC – mrblint Apr 14 '19 at 15:10

The code does not specify specifically that such joints cannot be inside of a wall.

UPC code section 605

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.