I am removing some 10 to 15 year old Wavin push fittings (15 mm water ). They have a blue threaded insert around the pipe that screws into a brass or copper collar on the outside of the plastic elbow fitting.

What are these fittings called. They must be prio to the current Hep2o fittings.

Also, is there a special tool to slot into the 4 holes on the blue threaded pipe retaining insert?

Many thanks for a reply.

enter image description hereenter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.