enter image description here

This vise has a slot so you can saw the thing you’re clamping. What do you call this kind of vise?

  • Let me get my magnifying glass.... – isherwood Mar 29 '19 at 16:28
  • 3
    Terrible picture to get a useful answer. Some picture-framing vises have such a feature, but given that the tiny picture does not even show the slot or slots, I can't tell if this is one of those or not. – Ecnerwal Mar 29 '19 at 16:34
  • if you're handy with a computer you can zoom in on the picture. this is the only one i have access to because i don't know what to google. – Walrus the Cat Mar 29 '19 at 17:13
  • Looks to be just a table mount "clamp on" vise. – Ron Beyer Mar 29 '19 at 17:33
  • look on the left side on the inside – Walrus the Cat Mar 29 '19 at 17:40

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.