I am in the UK and need to replace some coving, and am not sure how to track it down. It's probably 20 years old now, but I'm not sure if it's a generic size?


Partial label



Looks like pretty generic coving to me.

If you're not sure if it's a generic size... then find out! Easiest way to check that is to walk into your local DIY store (B&Q, Wickes, whatever) with that small bit and check to see if they stock something similar.

  • Yeah, guess I'm going to be receiving 25m of coving instead of 4 :/ can't find anything like it – Jon Bates Mar 28 '19 at 18:32
  • Yep, sounds like custom made-to-match is your only option then. Sorry. – AndyT Mar 29 '19 at 15:21

Turns out (after pulling.it all down) it is Gyproc, readily available from selco enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.