does anyone out there know the manufacturer of this faucet or how to remove the cartridge? I can remove the handle but can't seem to unscrew the base. Thanks in advance.


under sink


It looks like this is removable at this split enter image description here Try to insert a flatbar or a slotted screwdriver and pry it up.


If prying that top part up does not work, then it may be threaded - try using a pipe wrench (with some thin card to protect the finish) on that top part and unscrew it.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.