I have a curio cabinet with an area on left side that is raised up above surface in a few spots. Based on the picture, can someone give me some advice as to how to remove this spot. I had tried Goo Gone to remove it but it didn't do much good.enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.