I'm trying to get my utility room in order, and one issue I'm finding is drain hoses.
- My washer has a drain hose that drains in to the utility sink.
- My water heater has the T&P drain that currently sits over bare floor, which might someday cause hot water to fill up my utility room.
- My humidifier has a drain hose that drains to the floor drain
- My dehumidifier has a drain hose that drains to the floor drain
- My furnace has two drain hoses that drain to the floor drain
- My water softener has two drain hoses that drain the the utility sink
That's eight drains, with varying requirements for air gaps, maximum heights, end heights, run lengths, etc. What I would like is to get as many hoses as possible off the floor, and ideally I'd like them all to drain to the utility sink because our floor drain is sketchy as hell. I'm not entirely against adding additional plumbing if that would help, but running adequate vents from the utility room is a pain.
Any suggestions, products, alternatives?