Friday solar panel company was in attic crawl space doing wiring for panels. Solar not yet energized. Sunday used electric wall oven, had very strong hot wire/chemical odor, never had this before. Could the Solar work somehow have disturbed or loosened the wall oven wiring in the attic?
When a new smell emerges immediately after electrical work, and the smell has any chance of being electrical related, that is an emergency.
Fire inside the walls of a building is the most insidious type of fire, because it can smolder for hours and become fully engaged before it is obvious the building is on fire. A homeowner can't really fight a fire inside a wall (and sprinklers won't work on it)... but worse, it can spread to the whole house rather quickly, and that can catch you off guard.
It's possible they damaged a cable, or more likely, pulled a wire out of its terminations. If your range wiring is 3-wire and they damaged neutral, that creates an electrocution risk to boot!
But most likely we are dealing with series arcing from a damaged wire or connection. Find it, and kill it with fire (figuratively)... Before it kills you with fire (literally)...
If you have had electrical work performed recently, it might be related but not likely. However, it is going to take more than a mere answer on a website to find out.
Out of an abundance of caution, I would turn off the breaker to that oven and call a different electrical contractor to your home. Don't take a risk if you smell what might be an electrical fire. This may cost you a hundred bucks or so but it might save your home and most importantly, your life!