The soft close on my pull out larder has broken and I'm struggling to identify it for obtain a replacement. Does anyone recognise this logo?

The only other identifying mark on it is a number 136685 POM

enter image description here

Full thing, as requested:

enter image description here enter image description here

  • Hi and welcome. I wasn't able to locate the K-logo, but "POM" is a type of plastic (link), so that's probably the recycle code. Mar 13, 2019 at 10:54
  • 1
    Where are you located? Mar 13, 2019 at 11:52
  • Zoom out so we can see the whole damper?
    – Jeff Cates
    Mar 13, 2019 at 12:27

1 Answer 1


The brand is KESSEBÖHMER (their US store). I can't find that exact part number you provided, so maybe that is not the actual part number of the retail product.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.