I have this water pressure tank system:
I am not sure whether it is a G.I. or stainless steel pressure water tank. How do I test what kind of material it is made of?
There are so many rusty water coming from faucets.. Can stainless steel or G.I. rust inside it? I'm not sure if the rusts originate there or elsewhere.
Recently when the water pump put enough water to register 30 psi (Is there a list pressure to set for corresponding tank volume?). It stopped runing and goes down slowly even if the output gate valve was closed. Which do you think is leaking? There is no leak at the water tank or water pump. It has no input check valve but for past 10 years there was no defect or pressure going down without use after it stopped pumping at 30 psi.
The water inside is only 20% when water pump stopped pumping. I'm thinking of getting the Aquaflo pressure tank. Is it true it can hold 99% of water? It means the remaining volume of 1% will be compressed air, what do you think of the following?
"Aquaflo pressure tanks are 99% efficient. Conventional pressure tanks use only 25% of the water inside them. While a 42 gallon tank might look impressive, in reality, only approximately 12 gallons are used (“draw down”). With Aquaflo pressure tanks, 99% of the water is used. Thus, you can get rid of the excess size needed by conventional pressure tanks. This allows Aquaflo tanks to deliver the same performance while reducing it’s size."