This question already has an answer here:

I want to rum 125ft of wire through my attic then go to conduit for 20 ft to mt shed. What size and type wire do I need.

marked as duplicate by isherwood, Daniel Griscom, Harper - Reinstate Monica, Machavity, JPhi1618 Mar 5 at 15:22

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • Hello, and welcome to Home Improvement. This is a duplicate of an older question; take a look and see if it gives you what you need. – Daniel Griscom Mar 5 at 1:43
  • The only difference I could see is this is 125' vs 105', and 115' is where I like to start thinking about a size bump on the wire for distance. You'd have to think about the loads and how close to 60A you actually expect to drive it. Also think about aluminum wire, #4 is the equivalent of #6Cu at half the price. Cheaper still if you bump a size. – Harper - Reinstate Monica Mar 5 at 2:15
  • Here is another that may give you ideas and it has a nice diagram... : diy.stackexchange.com/q/108749/97780 – Solar Mike Mar 5 at 7:36

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.