My kitchen cabinets have the support pegs shown in the photo below. The one on top is the front peg and the one on the bottom is the rear. The

Front and Rear support pegs

  • Hello, and welcome to Home Improvement. Unfortunately, this is a "shopping" question, which means it's off-topic here. – Daniel Griscom Mar 2 '19 at 18:11
  • it is unclear what you are asking ..... heave you read what you wrote? – jsotola Mar 3 '19 at 21:50
  • The op is asking the type how is that a shopping question? I agree with jsotola that it is unclear as the photos are also not very clear. – Ed Beal May 2 '19 at 14:42

The back peg pins into a hole in the underside of the shelf, so that the shelf doesn't slide forward. You could replace it with a normal peg.

| improve this answer | |
  • 2
    They are also pretty easy to find in the specialty hardware drawers in the fasteners isle of just about any hardware store. – mreff555 Mar 2 '19 at 22:24

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.