I need some spare screws like the one in the picture, but I have no idea what it’s called.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

enter image description here

  • 1
    I would start with "hex socket bolt with shoulder" Feb 5 '19 at 14:17
  • 3
    Looks more like a torx to me. I would search for "pan head torx bolt with shoulder". Can you take another picture of the socket? Also, to get an exact replacement, you will likely need calipers to get accurate measurements. Feb 5 '19 at 14:38
  • 2
    -1 for missing focus, but +1 for including a curly hair.
    – isherwood
    Feb 5 '19 at 15:14
  • 1
    A straight on shot of the head would be helpfull I thought it was a tamper resistant screw so 3 responses with different guesses because we can't quite make out the type, but is is a shoulder bolt / screw.
    – Ed Beal
    Feb 5 '19 at 15:16
  • 1
    How do you know what brand it is?
    – isherwood
    Feb 5 '19 at 16:15

The nearest match in Unbrako's product line is probably the "socket head shoulder screw" but its not an exact match.


A search on Google did result on tons of results using the search words "shoulder bolt", none are an exact match, but if you filter results by images only, you can sort out the replacement that will work best for you.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.