I am having the toughest time finding the right replacement toilet flush flapper that fits. The pipe in the water tank is really wide, and the old flapper has the diameter of 4 inch, and 3 inch wide between the hinge attachment (see picture). I have searched online with Amazon, eBay, and specific toilet equipment companies, and looking at the models in person at Homedepot and Walmart, and still couldn't find one. Please advice where I can find a model of that size specification. enter image description here

////////////////////////////////////////////////// Edits: Adding more pictures for information enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here

  • Could you please look inside the toilet tank and write in a comment (or add as an edit to your post) all the info stamped into the inside tank wall. At minimum it should have the name of the manufacturer. Commented Feb 3, 2019 at 18:44
  • Added pictures as suggested.
    – KubiK888
    Commented Feb 3, 2019 at 19:22
  • That is a 3" flapper. They can be purchased at lowes, that is where i bought mine.
    – Alaska Man
    Commented Feb 3, 2019 at 20:59

1 Answer 1


That's a Kohler Bancroft 4633. Here's where you can buy a [replacement flapper].


Here's a schematic of the Kohler Bancroft 4633.


Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.