What is a plastic material (e.g. caulking or epoxy) that can be used to fill in small gaps and cracks in masonry and keep it tight? I tried using liquid nails but it takes a long to dry and it's outside so I'm not sure if it's weatherproof.

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.