I'm trying to replace a shower diverter valve. Seems straight forward, according to everything online I need to remove a sleeve. The problem is, the sleeve is recessed within a threaded pipe.

enter image description here

Not sure where to go from here, would appreciate any ideas people may have. Thanks.

  • Some of them require a special tool, others, once you turn them far enough one way of the other, then you just keep "unscrewing" it to remove it. – Jeff Cates Jan 28 at 4:16

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.