enter image description here Handle for diverter valve. The plastic has split and will no longer turn the spindle which is 5 mm in diameter with a flat. The handle/ knob does not need to look like this one. I just want to be able to turn the spindle. Can anyone help to find a replacement?

1 Answer 1


Easy fix. You just need a Universal Diverter Handle. Home Depot has several options. Take the old one in with you and they will fix you right up or you can order online. enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.