So, I built the framing for this structure some years ago not knowing exactly what it's called. Can anyone elaborate?

Structure in question

1 Answer 1


It's basically a portico or bay window awning.

  • Thanks! Not asking about the materials as I built this some years ago. I just didn't know what it's proper name was.
    – BillWeckel
    Jan 13, 2019 at 19:36
  • Additional questions regarding clarification of the original question posting really should be in the comments under the question.
    – Michael Karas
    Jan 13, 2019 at 20:32
  • I don't really understand what your saying? Can you maybe simplify Michael ? Sorry I just started my account today trying to get fully aquainted
    – NastyN8
    Jan 13, 2019 at 20:36

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.