So I had a leaking outdoor faucet that caused water in my basement. I had that fixed, but sometimes the attached hose still drips at the faucet. I want to put something under the faucet to catch any dripping and redirect it. I can’t seem to find anything specific for this purpose. The downspout slabs are too bulky as the faucet is very close to the house. Therefore I need something with a lip that would fit under the faucet. Ideas?

put on hold as off-topic by Machavity, Daniel Griscom, Tyson, isherwood, Michael Karas yesterday

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Questions seeking product or service recommendations are off-topic because they tend to become obsolete quickly. Instead, describe your situation and the specific problem you're trying to solve." – Machavity, Daniel Griscom, Tyson, isherwood, Michael Karas
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 1
    Do you live in an area that freezes? And a drip at the faucet meeting the hose means you don't have a rubber washer between the hose and faucet or it is not tightened enough; have you checked that? – UnhandledExcepSean Jan 11 at 15:47

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.