Please identity this tool. Thanks. enter image description here

  • really? ..... you are going to provide only a picture? ..... you cannot think of any other information that you could provide? – jsotola Dec 28 '18 at 6:08
  • Is the entire thing metal? – fixer1234 Dec 28 '18 at 6:24
  • Where did you find it ? I'm pretty sure it's suppose to go on something. It doesn't really look like a tool, more of a component really. – user70085 Dec 28 '18 at 10:36
  • Hi! You have a couple of unregistered accounts. Please register one of them, then merge them together, which will allow you to edit and comment on any of your posts. Thanks, and welcome to the site! – Niall C. Dec 28 '18 at 15:22


It is a draw cleco used for sheet metal work to hold sheets together while riveting adjacent holes. Black usually means 5/32 diameter.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.