I took apart part of the drain system underneath my kitchen sink to clear a clog, and found this guy. Not sure if someone in my house dropped it down on accident, or it’s been there a while, or broke off something, or what!


  • Hard to tell the size - can you take a picture of it next to a ruler? What does your sink use for a drain stopper if you want to fill it with water? – manassehkatz-Moving 2 Codidact Dec 26 '18 at 6:51
  • Tool for making a line (straight or curved) of equally spaced holes in leather? – Jim Stewart Dec 26 '18 at 7:10
  • 2
    it is an eating utensil .... a cheese fork .... img1.etsystatic.com/152/0/8327973/… – jsotola Dec 26 '18 at 7:47

It is an Olive stick for eating Olives.

enter image description here

| improve this answer | |
  • Although I agree I thought of olive fork also, we like more than 1 line answers, I believe it is an olive fork because it is just like mine I have both green and black ones to identify the type of olives in the jar. The 1 line may have been the reason there was a down vote.+ – Ed Beal Dec 26 '18 at 18:13

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.