I have some holes drilled previously on my house that I would like to fill in. Do they make a liquid concrete in a tube compound that I can squeeze into the holes to fill them in and keep wasps out? Outer part of brick has stucco as well.

  • 1
    Are they weep holes? If so, you don't want to fill them in.
    – Joe
    Commented Aug 27, 2010 at 20:12
  • 1
    @Joe: No because I drilled them myself :) Commented Aug 27, 2010 at 21:14
  • Well, I'd say you're the authority on that, then. :)
    – Doresoom
    Commented Aug 27, 2010 at 21:15

1 Answer 1


Quikrete mortar repair sounds like it would do the trick.

  • that looks like it will do it! Thanks never knew it existed :) Commented Aug 28, 2010 at 0:28
  • I've not used it personally so let me know how it works!
    – yhw42
    Commented Aug 28, 2010 at 3:46
  • 3
    @yhw42: Went to Lowe's and got the $1.99 tube. Works great. Used an old wet sponge to wipe away the excess. Takes 24 hrs to dry but results look promising. Should be ready for paint by tomorrow. Commented Aug 29, 2010 at 22:37

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.