I have some holes drilled previously on my house that I would like to fill in. Do they make a liquid concrete in a tube compound that I can squeeze into the holes to fill them in and keep wasps out? Outer part of brick has stucco as well.

  • 1
    Are they weep holes? If so, you don't want to fill them in. – Joe Aug 27 '10 at 20:12
  • 1
    @Joe: No because I drilled them myself :) – Brian Aug 27 '10 at 21:14
  • Well, I'd say you're the authority on that, then. :) – Doresoom Aug 27 '10 at 21:15

Quikrete mortar repair sounds like it would do the trick.

  • that looks like it will do it! Thanks never knew it existed :) – Brian Aug 28 '10 at 0:28
  • I've not used it personally so let me know how it works! – yhw42 Aug 28 '10 at 3:46
  • 3
    @yhw42: Went to Lowe's and got the $1.99 tube. Works great. Used an old wet sponge to wipe away the excess. Takes 24 hrs to dry but results look promising. Should be ready for paint by tomorrow. – Brian Aug 29 '10 at 22:37

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.