I apologize in advance if this is off-topic but I'm in need of some help and not sure who to ask. Our dog got blasted by a skunk and went inside the house. We've got the dog under control but the house still smells awful (I think some of the oil dripped on the floor).
Are there preferred/recommended techniques for getting rid of the smell in the house? Thankfully we have laminate floors instead of carpet but I'm concerned about the smell seeping into the walls and furniture. Do I need to get industrial degreasers? I've heard that a combination of hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, and dish detergent might help.