I would like to replace this old iron cast fitting. See pictures. Do they make this type of fitting in PVC? Any ideas on which fitting i can use to replace it?

enter image description here


It looks like 45 degree wye with a side inlet. Fit a reducer and a 45 degree street elbow on the branch. enter image description here this part found here

  • 1
    This won't be a drop-in, of course. You won't find a wye with threads on it like the cast-iron one you have now. That will require an additional part. I'd try removing the brass threaded piece and using a no-hub coupler to splice in a short length of PVC pipe. – isherwood Nov 23 '18 at 14:18

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.