It has a black object that seems to be secured down by a U shaped clasp. I cannot see how the clasp can be removed. Everything is tight and doesn't appear that a tool can fit anywhere to loosen it up.

Front front Back back


I was able to get it off by using a hammer and a screwdriver. I hammered a flathead screwdriver onto the end of the clasp-list piece. The clasp is intended to be inserted underneath the black holders and thus can be removed by pulling/pushing it out the opposite direction.

Here is an image of where the screwdriver should be placed to hit off the U-shaped clasp. This is looking at the same place on the second image of the original question but turned upside down.

enter image description here

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.