I have a 1950s house with a glass-brick window in the shower. In the middle of the glass brick is a metal frame with an openable frosted (not smooth) glass window.

Hopefully a straightforward question here: I need to reglaze the openable window. Other than gray color to match visually, is there any special consideration as to what type of compound to use? Or just regular old glazing compound/putty?

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.