enter image description here

What are the endings at the end of the wires of this light bulb socket called? I can't seem to find any like this online.

Thank you

2 Answers 2


They are just called "push-on" single pin crimp-on connectors. There are different types of push-on connectors, these are referred to as "bullet" type. You can usually find them where they sell ring and fork tongue connectors.

Example of crimp connector styles


I can't quite tell but they looks like a single pin Molex connector based on the pin and plastic sleeve one male and 1 female so the polarity can not be reversed if the fixture you are installing this in only has bare wires you can cut these ends off and wire nut them. Make sure the black wire goes to the hot (this should be the center contact) and the neutral / white goes to the shell or threaded part.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.