I am confused about small-appliance branch circuit for service load calculation. I am trying to size my breaker for a sub-panel in my basement from my main 200A panel.
I will have a main room, wet bar area, bedroom, and bathroom.
I have calculated the following loads:
- Lighting Wattage = 790sq ft x 3 = 2,370 VA
- Under counter 46 Bottle Wine Cooler: 90VA
- Under counter refrigerator: 240VA
- HVAC Heat Pump = 4,320 VA
- HVAC Air Handler = 960 VA
- HVAC Heat Strips = 4,800 VA
- Sump Pump = 1,200 VA
Do I need to consider any small-appliance branch circuits in my calculation?