We recently acquired a second hand kitchen, and we're trying to do the plumbing for the first time all by ourselves.

For regular cases, I can buy kits that would pretty much have all the PVC piping and connections I would need. However in my case, the sinks drain is horizontally angled and I am not sure what kind of connections to get in this case. Plus I need to connect the dishwasher here too!

Some measurement's:

  • Sink's pipe inner width is 40mm.
  • Pipe connection poking through the hole is also 40mm.

current situation

P.S. I live in Germany currently, and all the stuff I can find online is mostly for industrial use (as far as I can tell). So if anyone could give some pointers what's the best place to pick up (slightly) custom piping, that would be awesome.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.