I am converting a room into a sauna that will frequently be very hot (100+C). It has some wiring -- a few outlets and a light, from its previous use. The insulation for electrical cables is rated up to 95C, and it isn't wise to approach this temperature.
I will put 3.5" polyiso on all the walls, but if I leave the outlets I they will obviously poke through the polyiso to the exterior. Will this be sufficient to keep the cables' insulation from melting, keeping in mind that at least a small part of the cable will be nearly outside the insulation?
Edit: Looking at the boxes, it appears that if they face into the hot room the wiring is at the back of the box, putting it behind all the insulation. If I face them away from the hot room into the adjoining room, the back of the box will be closer to the heat. Thoughts?