I'm in a high theft area and I plan to set-up three IP cameras: two outdoor and one indoor. Stealing the cameras is lucrative if the thieves know what they are doing since:
- They total around 10,000 PHP or around 180 USD.
- The settings are very easy to reset for resale; just press the hole with a pin.
- The SD card which stores the recording are housed inside the camera unit.
How do I prevent someone from just removing the camera?
I'm looking for a solution which:
- Does not obstruct the camera view (if there's a way to cage the camera in such a way, that is good)
- Keeps the camera maintainable; so no permanent welding.