This dish washing machine piece seems to be leaking (in red). My mom wants to change the dishwasher but I want to try and replace it if it isn't to complicated (hoping the leak doesn't come from somewhere else). Do any of you know how this piece is called?

enter image description here


You don't need the name. Just go to a site like repairclinic.com and enter the model number of the dishwasher. Then browse through the pictures until you find the part.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.