Are there square/ rectangle/ U openable/ open panel conduits that have one side panel that can be opened & closed?
Will be doing a up / down cable/ pull for current/ future optic Fiber etc. so the rest of its journey is hidden under false ceiling frame (shown in pic).
It's largely Outer Wall to Center of Condo thing as ISPs dangle fibers externally (yes, welcome to Asia)
- I am sharing a picture of this from my Phone shortly so that it becomes clear
Color Code for Items in Diagram/ Picture:
- Green: Pull Boxes (Since they recommend replacing Conduit bends with Pull boxes)
- One above False Ceiling Panel
- One somewhere below the Desk (Between Floor & Desk Height)
Yellow Thick: Direction of Cable
- Above: Inner Wall towards further indoors
- Below: Outer Wall to Inside of Wall
Pink: 2 Possible wall locations for Conduit with Panel
I'd like to place such a U - square/ rectangle Conduit that has an open-able panel in one of the Walls in the Corner.
Update to Question: Please update answers as required
- I'd want it not be Surface mounted on the wall but
- Recessed / concealed into the wall with only Removeable Panel / related parts at Surface. Pref 1.25 / 1.5"
Hence the point of the question.
Someone may cry why do you want/ need. Please do not bother.
I am trying to future proof against certain stuff that's been experienced before.