Short: My fridge was cold two days ago. Now it's not cold at all. Makes no sounds. Power is on and lights on.
- Fridge was in storage for unknown years, and filthy.
- Cleaned and plugged in. It got cold and ran well for maybe 1 day.
- Water dispenser (maybe) leaked. It looked like it may have been coming from the ice maker inside and trickling down. I didn't get to diagnose.
- Thermostat works. Says it's 70 deg.
- There's no ice anywhere: inside, outside, etc.
- There's no sounds. No fans, compressors, silent.
- There's a condensation tray underneath that has a lot of water in it.
I'm not sure what of this leads to the right answer, but I figured this is specific enough to pinpoint. Thanks team.