What is the style of this arched window:

enter image description here

Is this just a modern design, or is it a specific historic style?


Technically called, “Segmental Arch”. (A segment of a full 180 degree arch.)

Slang: “flat arch”.

Here’s some info: http://csmh.pbworks.com/w/page/7309552/610%20-%20Chinese%20invent%20the%20segmented%20arch%20bridge

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.