I have a leaking faucet outdoors. It is not a dripping leak but is a small spray coming out of the house facing side of the PVC T connection (as in photo). It seems to be the feed into the kitchen sink and dish washer inside the house. I am wondering if to fix it I can shut off the water at the main, then replace the T connector. Am I correct in thinking this should fix it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks enter image description here

  • 1
    What is your climate? Are you in a climate that gets below freezing in the winter? – The Evil Greebo Aug 2 '18 at 16:35
  • 1
    That's how you normally fix things. Did you have a more specific question? – isherwood Aug 2 '18 at 17:58

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.