We have radiant heat with approximately 8 " high metal radiators hanging off the lowest portion of some of the walls. How would/could I use an edge sander? Or do I just get as close as I can with the main sander and call it good enough?

1 Answer 1


I thought I’d seen this question before on this site but I can’t find it

There is a sander made specifically for this problem enter image description here

Check with a floor finishing tool rental place. It is called a radiator edger or a toe kick edger sander.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.