I just bought a new home and I'm trying to figure out what this tool is for:

Any ideas?

I think it's for something in the bathroom, but I'm at a loss as to what.

enter image description here

  • Possibilities: operates the lock from the outside on a bathroom or bedroom door; wrench for a water shut-off valve; wrench for a power tool – Jim Stewart Jul 30 '18 at 10:38
  • 1
    It looks like a type of door knob/ latch wrench that comes with some models. – Ed Beal Jul 30 '18 at 13:13
  • Or maybe a thing that helps lift a tab in order to remove drawers from their tracks – freshop Jul 30 '18 at 18:38

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.