This is Oregon, so a version of UPC.

I want to drain my double vanity sinks in the wall horizontally into the 2” toilet vent. I think this is called wet venting the toilet. The two sinks will combine to 2” pipe and drain into 2” toilet vent. I will use appropriate LT fittings for all vertical to horiz transitions. Just want to make sure this is legal.

Sink will dry vent into toilet vent mid way up wall.

image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.