My Grohe single handle kitchen faucet is leaking. Water is coming to underneath.

Is there anyway to fix this by myself?

Can I fix this by replacing cartridge? Or should I replace entire facet?

Could you give me your advice?

Thanks in advance.

enter image description here

enter image description here

  • Hello, and welcome to Stack Exchange. What do you mean by "because water comes through all hoses"? – Daniel Griscom Jul 25 '18 at 18:28
  • I mean I think leakage happens at the neck of facet because water comes along from all 4 hoses. All 4 hoses are wet. – Ko Ohhashi Jul 25 '18 at 18:35
  • How long has this Grohe faucet been in service? Do you have the use and installation instructions? This is a premium faucet; I would assume that is can be repaired rather than replaced. My first impulse would be to replace the cartridge. But it is not clear to me where it is leaking. Are any of the hose connections at the base redoable or are they permanent factory crimp connections. Is it only leaking when the main on-off hot-cold valve is open? Or is it leaking when the main valve is closed? – Jim Stewart Jul 25 '18 at 19:29
  • Thanks for your advice. I'm not sure neither but it seems mixing valve. I'll try to replace cartridge because I don't know how to take is apart and check inside... – Ko Ohhashi Jul 25 '18 at 19:53
  • BTW my faucet is 4 years old. – Ko Ohhashi Jul 25 '18 at 23:54

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.