I am fitting wifi light switches. My back boxes are square metal, but the dimmer switches are all round euro style. Is there a way to utilise these without repairing the wall. Perhaps a converter widget of some sort?

  • 4
    Where are you on this planet? – ThreePhaseEel Jul 24 '18 at 23:16
  • 3
    Can you include an image of the box and switch you're talking about? – Machavity Jul 24 '18 at 23:17
  • most of europe is on 240vac, so it might be more complicated than physical reconciliation. – dandavis Jul 25 '18 at 18:52

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.