enter image description here

Hi. A landscaper putting in rocks moved the conduit pipe and caused a crack in this PVC conduit outlet body. I assume I can put caulk or something similar over the crack, as opposed to replacing the whole thing. Please advise. Thanks!

  • 1
    I’d replace the whole thing. Annoying as it is, it’s not a huge project, nor expensive. If you attempt repair I’d glue it back together with joint cement, not caulk. – Tyson Jul 15 '18 at 17:23

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.