I have taken an image of the flashing material:

Image of stucco flashing

1 Answer 1


I call it: edge metal, J-channel flashing, L-metal flashing. Comes in many types of metals, thickness and thicknesses, (and is commonly custom made.)

Yes, it’s very difficult to repair/replace.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.