I need to replace the flush handle on this toilet, but I don't know what the mechanism is called, and I couldn't find a handle that fit it at Home Depot. What is it called, and/or where can I find a replacement for the flush handle with a + at the end? flush

1 Answer 1


Next by Danco FLT231T HydroStop Flapper Alternative

I've put these in all my toilets and they work great. I'm not sure about getting just the handle for it, but now you know what to look for. Try danco.com

  • 1
    Amazon comments indicate that people haven't had success finding replacement parts... but for $11 I'll buy a new whole thing and salvage the flusher.
    – aaazalea
    Commented Jun 12, 2018 at 5:21

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.