I have a wood burner with a regular plug, but it said 220v with 50watt. What size breaker do I need?

  • Hello, and welcome to Stack Exchange. First, you should look through the Help section; we aren't a discussion forum. Second, you'll need to provide us with more information; why do you need a "breaker" at all? – Daniel Griscom May 16 '18 at 2:09
  • a 100W lightbulb uses twice that power – jsotola May 16 '18 at 4:43
  • then it will draw 25w at 110v, assuming it's a dumb heater circuit. if it's got "smarts" it might not work at all. – dandavis May 16 '18 at 16:23

Any plug will do, assuming your in a country where 220 is standard.

50watts at 220volts is less than an amp. (To be exact it’s .22 amps.)

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.