Is there a base, similar to this simpson 4" 12-gauge ez base, that can be used to anchor a 2" steel tube/pipe?

It would be exactly the same thing, but instead of a 4" square, it would be a 2" round tube.


Search for "structural pipe fittings".

Here is an


  • That stuff is expensive af. Just thread the pipe and get a $2 pipe flange. – Mazura May 25 at 2:34
  • 1
    @Mazura A pipe flange for 2" pipe is not $2. They are at least $10, perhaps that is not as much as structural pipe fittings, ( "expensive af" ) but it is not $2 – Alaska Man May 25 at 17:08

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.