I have a dryer that is not drying properly. You have to run the load 3-4 times to get it dry. Here are some things I have checked:
- It is heating up properly
- The vents are clean (from the vent trap, through the dryer, all the way to the exit of the house)
- Made sure I could feel a decent amount of air coming out of house
- It is spinning properly
- Set it to timer mode (80 minutes) to ensure it was not a moisture sensor
Everything I am finding online is one of these problems, but I can't find anything beyond that. I also changed the timer switch on the unit a while back, not sure if it was the same time this issue started, but considering I tried both the auto-dry and timed mode - it shouldn't be the timer switch - right?
- Make: GE
- Model: GTDX100EM1WW
- Power source: Electric 220v
Got any other ideas?