I've got an old kitchen gas stove which is built-in the ceramics on my kitchen. It's shape used to be popular in the 90s (rounded corners), however it seems as though these days all stoves come in a rectangular shape. How can I find a gas stove in the same shape to replace my old one? Attached is a photo of my current gas stove.

enter image description here


closed as off-topic by Daniel Griscom, ThreePhaseEel, mmathis, Machavity, Tester101 May 1 '18 at 15:12

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Questions seeking product or service recommendations are off-topic because they tend to become obsolete quickly. Instead, describe your situation and the specific problem you're trying to solve." – Daniel Griscom, ThreePhaseEel, mmathis, Machavity, Tester101
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.


MAybe you can try with a marine one like one. Or maybe some vintage/antique seller like this one could have one, try asking.

However, I believe that if you want to modernize your kitchen, you'll need a new shape. All that you will find in this shape will likely be vintage.

Alternatively, what would happen if you just put a square/rectangle one on top of the hole?


enter image description here

New square fitting:

enter image description here

Added on top:

enter image description here

Finally add some (fake) marble to hide the space below the corners:

enter image description here

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.